水曜日の武器:スピットファイア| 2021年10月13日

1 : アノニマス2021/10/13 10:00 ID: q77uq2

水曜日の武器へようこそ!このディスカッションスレッドは、ランダムに選択された武器に特に焦点を当てています。

Today's Weapon discussion is focused around: Spitfire!

Discuss what you like or dislike about this weapon; how it compares to other weapons; your favorite skins; changes that you think would be beneficial; or anything else that you think would be of value to discuss regarding the Spitfire.

毎日のスレッドのモデレートはよりリラックスしていますが、トピックにとどまり、他の人を尊重し、私たちのルールを覚えておいてください

これらの毎日の投稿に対する提案やフィードバックはありますか?メッセージModmail!

2 : アノニマス2021/10/13 16:31 ID: hgi1699

As a Rampart main, moving the Spitfire to a Care Package weapon was a personal slight.

ID: hgiw0qr

You literally have a spitfire bound to your ultimate button. I think you'll live.

3 : アノニマス2021/10/13 14:57 ID: hghnh2p

The midrange king, no squad is safe when a skilled player uses the Spitfire.

4 : アノニマス2021/10/13 12:38 ID: hgh5c21

Spitfire is not worth the limited ammo supply, I'll never pick it up unless I'm out of ammo or just got revived endgame and I need a weapon.

ID: hghghz9

lol never run out of spitfire ammo 😛

Also it does appear timing is important, various drop weapons are supplied at various times. Still not guaranteed to have any particular weapon but chances differ widly.

Spitfire is 1. not that common supply drop at all 2. usually more mid or late game anyway.

In fact imo earliest supply drops tend not to have *any* weapon in them. And late game packages more shifted towards kraber.

ID: hginrrd

In round one there is a 25% chance for a weapon. In round 2 and 3 its increased to 75%.

ID: hgizcnd

I mean the spitty is an LMG, you're probably not using it as an SMG, so lots of poking & mid-range engagments. I could dump two clips in a prolonged fight, easily.

5 : アノニマス2021/10/13 17:32 ID: hgiacx7

I wonder what the game's going to be like when both the Spitfire and the Rampage are ground loot.

ID: hgigfdu

I guess the choice by preference like Alternator and R-99

6 : アノニマス2021/10/13 10:04 ID: hggrvf7

I think I’ve gotten one from a care package only once this entire season.

ID: hghga9n

Care Packages hardly ever have weapons for me so I really can't care about it.

ID: hgiu4lb

The earlier in the game, the less likely to have a weapon. Just FYI.

7 : アノニマス2021/10/13 15:54 ID: hghvp2x

Needs more ammo when you take it, right now I’d just take a flatline

8 : アノニマス2021/10/13 18:18 ID: hgihhnt

not related to topic but I'm sad to see there are almost no skydive emotes in the bp anymore it was the only thing with the reactive skins and the apex packs i was paying the bp for 🙁

9 : アノニマス2021/10/13 21:09 ID: hgj6rbu

Tbh I think I preferred spitfire in ground loot to the rampage, but it’s just personal choice and I am not a game dev.

10 : アノニマス2021/10/13 21:10 ID: hgj6s0c

For some reason, I get more spitfires than alternators mid-late game. Shame, because I love the CP alternator. Gives me flashbacks.

11 : アノニマス2021/10/13 22:33 ID: hgji7hs

Main take away is how the rampage is worse in everyway and is still pretty good. And this gun in CP is super strong. cant believe it was on ground basically like this with low profile on.

12 : アノニマス2021/10/13 22:55 ID: hgjl6n4

You know what's really fun? Take a guess! Getting stuck at "CONNECTING TO LOBBY..." after every match.

13 : アノニマス2021/10/13 23:02 ID: hgjm3vs

"Your teammate is prealoading"

Im done with this game tbh

14 : アノニマス2021/10/13 15:21 ID: hghqywp

It boggles my mind that this weapon at some point was ground loot, its ridiculously good (not gonna use the word op because imo care package weapons have to be op)

ID: hghr98e

Well it was buffed to go into the care package. The problem with the spitfire was that they messed about with it and buffed it when it didn’t need buffing.

ID: hghrjsr

Imo the problem was everyone was spamming it, putting it in the package was the right call but if they wouldn't have the second fix would be decrease spawn rate

ID: hghw8n2

I believe they just restored it to what it was back in s0-s1.

It was a monster.

15 : アノニマス2021/10/13 10:52 ID: hggvjq8

Spitfire still feels strong, but considering how rare it is why wouldn’t you just grab a rampage and a thermite?

ID: hghgysj

yeah, obviously. But I wud drop rampage for spitfire, if I find it (but this rarely happens). Cant miss such an opportunity, plus inventory becomes nearly empty 😛

16 : アノニマス2021/10/13 12:13 ID: hgh2q8m

It's truly amazing how fast they can fix the store and how slow they take to fix anything else!

17 : アノニマス2021/10/13 14:30 ID: hghjg4p

Love the Spitfire, amazing range that shreds but lacks the ability to win against other close-range weapons

18 : アノニマス2021/10/13 15:20 ID: hghquaj

I miss ground loot spitfire, but I do like the cp spitfire.

19 : アノニマス2021/10/13 11:10 ID: hggx06i

Solid weapon I don’t believe it’s OP, just a bit better than the rest. Keep it in care package

20 : アノニマス2021/10/13 14:07 ID: hghg9a3

Care Packages hardly ever have weapons for me so I really can't care about it.

21 : アノニマス2021/10/13 16:06 ID: hghxhfx

It's still disgustingly good but since it's a care package weapon with limited ammo, I think it's in a very good place.

22 : アノニマス2021/10/13 18:41 ID: hgikw5q

Watson's ult is 100% getting fixed for the next collection event with her heirloom

ID: hgiwbqi

Ill believe that when my shit turns purple and smells like rainbows

ID: hgj1vre

Food coloring may help with that, but it won't make the Wattson fix any more likely.

23 : アノニマス2021/10/13 10:56 ID: hggvugh

I read "Wattson Wednesday: Spitfire" and was thoroughly confused.

To be on topic, i could shoot a wall from 2 meters away with the spitfire and still miss

ID: hggvv0g

2 meters is 2.19 yards

24 : アノニマス2021/10/13 17:31 ID: hgiacbd

When will the crosshairs be made visible?
When will matchmaking be fixed?
When will the balance of looting be made even?

ID: hgimwb9

Try colorblind mode.

一度もない

Is looting meant to be balanced? It's a BR.

25 : アノニマス2021/10/13 10:56 ID: hggvux1

I was playing as rampart and my bangalore teammate stole it from me.

ID: hgiues7

I don’t think that’s a reason to say stole. You don’t auto get the Spitfire just because you get a couple more bullets with it.

ID: hgidvuv

The only justification i can think of for that would be letting the bangalore passive activate for movement speed while strafing, the guns biggest weakness is you are a statue while ADSing

ID: hghm2xo

If they’re anything like my teammates they probably immediately ran head first into another team and died so that they could have the spitfire lol.

26 : アノニマス2021/10/13 12:37 ID: hgh57bd

"Noo spitfire is op only pros should use it!!!!!"

me: hehe spitfire go DRTDRTDRTDRTDRTDRTDRT

27 : アノニマス2021/10/13 16:43 ID: hgi2zai

Was never op just really annoying cause of the spray and pray nature. Keep it in the package though

ID: hgicvgw

Was definitely op for that season they buffed the damage and made it gold ground loot (season 8 iirc) xD. Which I believe is the state it’s in now, correct? I mean clearly you think it was at least a little too OP for ground loot since you think it needs to stay in the CP. but I totally agree the complaints about it being OP were way exaggerated and then completely unnecessary after they nerfed it like twice in a row. But still, the things slaps rn and every time I get one I’m shocked it was like that on the ground for a whole season x’D. Makes endgame 1v3ing actually doable after my randoms inevitably d/c on knock lol

ID: hgihg2b

I picked one up in a care pack (first time as a CP gun) and managed to wipe a squad, and knock one and severely damage a second from the 3rd party, while having half health, in like 40 seconds before finally dying.

I was like "Holy shit, was it really this fucking ridiculous on floor loot??" I didn't remember it firing that fucking fast lol.

28 : アノニマス2021/10/13 15:46 ID: hghukb9

God i miss landing on 2 spitfires and shredding all the squads around me lmao

I hope the Rampage/Devo goes into care packages so the spitty comes back.

29 : アノニマス2021/10/13 21:42 ID: hgjbarb

I'd like to spit in the developers faces and set fire to their cars.

ID: hgjf14c

Being mean won’t change things. However, putting pressure on their money will. Boycott Apex Legends purchases.

30 : アノニマス2021/10/13 10:17 ID: hggss1c

撤去された

引用元。https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/q77uq2/weapon_wednesday_spitfire_october_13_2021/

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
あなたの考えが大好きです、コメントしてください。バツ
JA