Abandoned: Realtime Experience | Official Discussion Thread

1 : Anonymous2021/08/10 18:00 ID: p1umqv
Abandoned: Realtime Experience

Search the store on your PS5 console to download the app.

Abandoned is a cinematic, first-person horror survival shooter set in a highly detailed open worl environment and favours a realistic approach to survival.

Jason Longfield wakes up in a strange forest. Abandoned and not remembering how he got there, Jason soon finds out that he was kidnapped and brought there for a dark purpose. Fighting for his survivla, his main goal is escape.


, Twitter, Website

Check back soon..

Hop into our Discord and talk about this happening in our trending channel:

2 : Anonymous2021/08/10 19:29 ID: h8g3ea6


We are still working to resolve the issue we are facing. We wanted to remind you that we are a small studio without the wide resources to quickly resolve an issue. We want to deliver a highly polished product and a good representation of the game that functions as intended.


We won't be delaying the patch to a specific date, but release it as soon as we have resolved it. On behalf of the BBGS Team and everyone involved with Abandoned, we thank you for the patience and apologize deeply for the inconvenience.

There is a technical issue with the delivery of the patch. We are working to get this live ASAP.

We apologize for the inconvenience.


We will inform you once we resolved the issue.


Quick update: we are still working on it. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.


The delay is taking longer than expected. We are fully working on this. We thank you for the patience and we apologize for this.

3 : Anonymous2021/08/10 19:27 ID: h8g31hf

I guess team scam was right

4 : Anonymous2021/08/10 20:58 ID: h8gfuey

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

ID: h8ggu9k

Half Life 3 made me this way

5 : Anonymous2021/08/10 19:05 ID: h8fzxhh

Oh I get it! It IS A real-time experience. Because we've been Abandoned in real time

ID: h8g07e4

Was just thinking, have we just been Abandoned?

Assuming BlueBox was dumb enough to use "S" "H" and the Snake esk-character background as bait to get people to follow their product, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't know the correct time zone

ID: h8g1ubo

This is so fucking funny. When they said teaser they weren't kidding.

ID: h8g0ucs

Hasan has gone out for cigarettes...

6 : Anonymous2021/08/10 19:45 ID: h8g5k5p

I think all of this is intentional. It is like some sort of social experiment, it has to be. Very bizarre, but we're all like sheep, just waiting....

7 : Anonymous2021/08/10 19:15 ID: h8g1bjm

Rest in peace to anyone who ended a Returnal run for this shit

ID: h8g1t3p

That. Is. Hilarious. Lmao imagine if someone actually did.

ID: h8grrxi

I actually did lol but I already have the platinum on Returnal so I was just playing it to kill time

8 : Anonymous2021/08/10 20:19 ID: h8gabaa

The La-li-lu-le-lo got them.

ID: h8gboxe

'Bluebox Games...Hasan Kahraman..They're already dead' 'When did it happen?' 'Well...about a hundred years ago...'


'What the hell is going on around here....'

ID: h8gddju

Ahem. “What the hell…?!”

9 : Anonymous2021/08/11 01:37 ID: h8hfbf8

Just upload a youtube video at this point. Your lame PR app was a bust do just upload the trailer.

10 : Anonymous2021/08/10 23:34 ID: h8h0bbx

The pre-launch “are you ready?!” Tweet is the absolute chefs kiss on all of this. Goodnight all, and I hope to wake up to something awesome!

11 : Anonymous2021/08/10 19:21 ID: h8g26ke

Aren’t patches sent out beforehand so Sony can approve the release? This is part of the BS marketing, I imagine.

12 : Anonymous2021/08/10 19:10 ID: h8g0ncc

The scariest thing is that it says "check back soon.." who uses an ellipsis with just two dots?

ID: h8ge8gj

Hideo Kojimbo

13 : Anonymous2021/08/10 21:13 ID: h8ghswd

From their Twitter: Quick update: we are still working on it. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

ID: h8gi3qe

That’s my cue to get other stuff done until their Twitter says it’s ready.

ID: h8gj9p2

Eat, shower, maybe read and play some games, sleep, wake up next day to the same message

14 : Anonymous2021/08/10 22:14 ID: h8gq1wy

So are we still supposed to expect this today?

15 : Anonymous2021/08/10 22:58 ID: h8gvs4e

If you leave it on the “coming soon” screen, plug your controller in, then take your pants off and yodel it unlocks the second part.

ID: h8gvzqu

Thanks for the tip, worked a treat!

16 : Anonymous2021/08/10 19:17 ID: h8g1o6a

Abandoned: Developed by Kanye West

ID: h8g4dzh

Can't spell Abandoned without Donda.

17 : Anonymous2021/08/11 02:02 ID: h8hia89

This truly is the Abandoned Realtime Experience

18 : Anonymous2021/08/10 19:53 ID: h8g6plj

This is so far a true survival horror experience. I’m getting mad flashbacks to that time my dad went out to buy cigarettes.

ID: h8g7w2z

He'll check back soon, I promise.

19 : Anonymous2021/08/11 13:28 ID: h8j5lfj

This has big "Michael Scott announcing a surprise at the end of the day" energy

20 : Anonymous2021/08/10 20:08 ID: h8g8s1i

Look at the bright side…at least we all have PS5s!

21 : Anonymous2021/08/10 19:58 ID: h8g7eq6

It’s really the perfect con job to create hype out of thin air. Also happening when there’s a bit of a drought too. Shady but very effective

22 : Anonymous2021/08/10 22:47 ID: h8guamz

I have no hope that this will be out tonight.

23 : Anonymous2021/08/10 19:04 ID: h8fzud9

Check back soon Experience

24 : Anonymous2021/08/10 19:43 ID: h8g5bwd

I mean…..at least this was free. Imagine if we had to pay for this.

25 : Anonymous2021/08/10 18:02 ID: h8fqy8b

I really don’t see this ending well for Hasan

ID: h8fr92n

Its going to end 1 of 2 ways. It is Kojima and everyone goes nuts (1% chance). Hasan is going to get an insane amount of hate (99%).

ID: h8fs6kp

I think it's far more likely he will keep trying to string it along (I don't think today will give answers) and eventually people will lose interest. I mean, people are already losing interest and sick of hearing about the guy.

I come back Aug. 23, Sept. 11, Oct. 31, etc is just going to make people move on unless he wows them.

26 : Anonymous2021/08/10 19:41 ID: h8g52zi

This feels like a social experiment or hoax of some kind. I doubt we ever see anything.

27 : Anonymous2021/08/10 19:22 ID: h8g2brm

This is hilarious

28 : Anonymous2021/08/11 10:14 ID: h8inmke

This whole shit show had just made me miss the day PT was released. Trying to beat it and then seeing the news break it was a kojima silent hill game sending the internet into a frenzy. Even if this is a silent hill game, which is getting more and more unlikely by the hour, this isn’t fun. This just feels like we’re collectively getting our balls stomped on.

29 : Anonymous2021/08/10 19:10 ID: h8g0l9c

Hasan bro I gotta take a phone call in like five minutes what the hell man

30 : Anonymous2021/08/10 20:08 ID: h8g8rud

Yikes, can you Imagine if they eventually say that due to their technical difficulties that the experience will be delayed yet again? For their sake, they really need to get this up and running asap, because the announcement of another month long or however long delay would not only be bull crap, but would make them look like more of a joke.

31 : Anonymous2021/08/10 19:15 ID: h8g1atq
32 : Anonymous2021/08/10 19:01 ID: h8fzd14

"Check back soon" still??

33 : Anonymous2021/08/10 19:07 ID: h8g09xa

Lol now what? I mean, I don't think they'll delay. They tweeted the "are you ready?" 15 min ago

Edit: Lol those donkeys

34 : Anonymous2021/08/10 19:28 ID: h8g36y1

Pass me the pitchfork guys. Its almost time


Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x